The need for uncompensated care is expected to exceed $120 million this year.
Regardless of whether or not you can participate in event you can help support this great need. As an added bonus, race participants that raise $100 or more will be entered into drawing to win fabulous prizes!
Whether you can participate in the event or not, you can easily fundraise online through our partner Race Roster by following these few simple steps:
- Go to our event page on Race Roster
- Click on the "Register" button
- Register using the "fundraise only" option
- Share your page with all of your family, friends and colleagues!
If you prefer, collect pledges and drop them off on race day. Use this pledge form.
Make a one-time donation to support uncompensated care at Seattle Children's Hospital. Donations may be made in the following ways:
- Online through our partner Race Roster.
- By Mail (no later than August 31, 2018)
Run for Children's Guild
c/o Seattle Children's Hospital
P.O. Box 5371, S-200
Seattle, WA 98145-5020